Palestine Telecommunications Company (Paltel)
Palestine Telecommunication Group (PalTel) is the leading company in the telecommunications sector in Palestine. It is working hard to provide the Palestinian market with the latest to provide latest telecoms technologies, in accordance with international standards and specifications. PalTel Group was established in 1995 as a public shareholding company. The Group provides state of the art services to the Palestinian end user. Its variety of services includes: local and international fixed telephony services, data communications, mobile services and the internet in order to build a technological future in Palestine.
Today PalTel Group consists of the following subsidiaries:
• Palestine Telecommunications Company (PalTel) which provides fixed line, internet access via BSA and other value-added services
• Palestine Cellular Communications Company (Jawwal) the first mobile operator in Palestine
• Hadara Technology Investment Company the biggest internet service provider in Palestine
• Reach for Communications Services Company the first contact centre in Palestine
• Palmedia for Multimedia Services Company the media arm of PalTel Group
The Palestinian Telecommunications Group PalTel, through its five companies, represents an economic entity and a provider of cut-edge services aiming to achieve the satisfaction of customers and stakeholders.