- Mr. Abdul Wahed is the Director in charge of the Real Estate Sector at PADICO HOLDING.
- Nimer accumulates over 17 years of experience in companies’ development and financial management, specifically in real estate sector. Being the Deputy General Manager and Chief Financial Officer of Bayti Real Estate Investment Company, the developer of Rawabi in Palestine for more than 9 years, skilled him to possess strong capacity in the oversight of day-to-day financial and business operations as well as proven strengths in the areas of analysis, due diligence, performance monitoring and evaluation of organizational short and long-term financial objectives.
- Prior to joining Bayti, Nimer worked with the financial services firm Ernst & Young. During which, he served as an audit manager for a number of project accounts for USAID and the European Commission, as well as banks, financial institutions, investment companies and international NGOs.
- Mr. Abdul Wahed, serves on the Board of Directors of a number of Palestinian companies such as; The National Bank, Palestine Real Estate Investment Company (PRICO), Jericho Gate Company, Jericho Agro Industrial Park (JAIP) and Palestine Industrial Estate (PIEDCO). Hence, he is a member in several civil-society organizations such as the Palestinian-American Chamber of Commerce.
- Nimer holds a Master's degree in Business Administration, a Certified Public Accountant (CPA), and a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants. Furthermore, he participated in many international and local conferences and advanced training programs.
- About Padico
- Investor Relations
- Social Responsibility
- Media Center
- Contact us
Mr. Nimer S. Abdul Wahed
Director of the Real Estate Sector